These classes give students the space and courage to taste and try presenting, acting, voice & accents, public speaking and improvisation in a fun and supportive environment…
Each topic will be covered by a specialist tutor. Created by Shine School of Confidence and led by their key tutors these sessions will explore the expressive potential of performance.
Acting - being in character
Presenting - present and deliver
Moving - working with the body
Voice - as an instrument
Students will work with a variety of texts but will also improvise and use their imaginations. There will be a focus on developing the imagination and the voice to create authentic, believable performances, while having a blast of course!
This programme will launch online and will return to TAPAC's studios when alert levels permit. The online class time is 3.30pm-4.30pm and the in-studio time will be 4.00pm-5.00pm.
- To enrol for a half term (5 weeks 20 Oct - 17 Nov $95) please email [email protected]
Level 2 In-Studio Restrictions
- The time of this class has changed to allow for cleaning in between classes and to limit contact between classes.
- Places in courses will be reduced to allow for social distancing of 2-metres.
- This course has a maximum of 8 participants. Due to this limit, parents are not permitted to watch in the studio.
- All students/parents will be emailed with TAPAC’s Level 2 Covid protocols prior to their class starting.
- No trial classes are available.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to low enrolments, you will receive a refund.