These engaging sessions with Babel Theatre’s Artistic Director Daniel Fernandez explore tools and techniques for beginner and advanced actors to explore their physicality and approach characters in a creative but structured way...
This space also offers an open opportunity for participants to seek advice about developing their acting skills.
Beginners can explore:
- Theatrical presence: How to build your energy on the stage.
- Quality of movement, tonic state and tricks.
- Finding the truth in your acting.
Advanced actors can explore:
- The creative possibilities of your body to express emotions: The psychological gesture.
- How to ignite the intuitive process with the role's characterisation.