An exciting new performance-focused class for young actors aged 17-19 who need a place to learn and perform. Join Tim Bray Theatre Company and learn skills you will carry into future study and future careers...
Weekly 2-hour classes are designed for young actors to work within a variety of theatre styles, scripts, and acting techniques as they prepare for each term’s performance. There are 10 drama classes per term plus the final weekend performance (you must be available on this day) directed by the class tutor and supported by the professional team from the Tim Bray Theatre Company.
Specialist tutors will be invited to workshop with the students to deepen their understanding of their craft. If students show interest there will be opportunities to expand into stage management and other production tasks.
One scholarship in 2021 will be available for students enrolled in this class to apply for if they are continuing their studies in any area of the performing arts at a tertiary institution.
Payment plan available
*This class requires a minimum of 7 students
In-Studio Level 2 Restrictions
- When held in studio, the time of this class will change by 15 minutes to allow for cleaning in between classes and to limit contact between classes. Enrolled students will be emailed by Sara Dakin [email protected]
- Places in courses will be reduced to allow for social distancing of 2-metres.
- This course has a maximum of 8 participants. Due to this limit, parents are not permitted to watch in the studio.
- All students/parents will be emailed with TAPAC’s Level 2 Covid protocols prior to their class starting.
- Trial classes are available. Please email Sara Dakin [email protected]
- This course will be run online in Alert Levels 3 & 4.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to low enrolments you will receive a refund.