A series of koha workshops exploring the art of stage management, led by theatre and film practitioner Marianne Infante from Proudly Asian Theatre and Te & Kuya Collaborative.
You’ll learn practical tips on a variety of topics, from industry etiquette and communication to risk assessment and wellbeing.
Key topics covered over the workshop series will include:
- What are the fundamentals and purpose of a Stage Manager?
- A discussion of wellness and wellbeing in the role
- Industry etiquette and practice
- The connection and shift of the role from Stage Manager of rehearsals to Stage Manager during a production season
- Communication, Rehearsals and Show reports
- Annotating a Stage Manager’s script
- Risk Assessment, Health & Safety focus
- Stage Manager's Gear
- Do's and Dont's
All levels of experience are welcome. Places will be limited to 10 people only, so enrol now to secure your place.
Saturday 8 May - 10.00am-1.00pm
Sunday 30 May - 10.00am-1.00pm
Saturday 5 June - 10.00am-1.00pm
This workshop runs across several dates so participants must be able to attend all dates of the course.