Learn new magic tricks that will stun your friends and family. Your confidence will grow as you master the tricks used by professional magicians – let the hocus pocus begin!
From clever card tricks to making rope knots disappear and coins mysteriously vanish, you’ll discover how to perform magic using coins, cards, paper, rubber bands and other everyday objects so you can practise easily at home in between classes.
No prior experience is needed, just a willingness to have some fun and enter the wonderful world of magic.
Level 2 Restrictions
- Places in courses will be reduced to allow for social distancing of 2m for activities. This course has a maximum of 10 participants and needs a minimum of 8 participants to run.
- Activities for courses will be planned with social distancing in mind.
- There will be no end of course performances for any holiday programmes under Level 2.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Level 2 guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.
“Amazing, fantastic, awesome fun.”
“Incredible, amazing and cool – I learned how to make a cup float!”
“Magic is fun and this made me incredible at it.”
“Well run, educational, fun.”
“The teachers were great.”
“It helped my son’s bonding with his friends who attended and his confidence.”