Zoo Adventure offers children who love animals and performing the chance to unleash their imaginations and go wild! A trip to the zoo will inspire new movement, performance skills and creative play as children learn to move and act like their favourite creatures...
This fun, creative course will bring out the inner performers in young children, building their confidence and improving their skills!
Children will use their voices, enjoy music and dancing (building rhythm and musicality, as they role-play different zoo animals and use storytelling to build an imaginary fantasy-land full of wild animals!
- TAPAC is a vaccination mandated venue – everyone aged 12+ must be able to show proof of double vaccination to participate in a TAPAC or community-run programme. Please note, TAPAC hosts a number of programmes for young people, so there will be unvaccinated visitors at our venue.
- TAPAC's venue capacity is based on 1-metre physical distancing.
- Record keeping and scanning will be required.
- Parents will not be permitted to wait in the studio or foyer due to limited studio capacity.
- There will be no end of course performances or parent showings.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Covid guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.
- Find more information about TAPAC’s Covid Policy here