Animal Adventure offers children who love animals and performing the chance to unleash their imaginations and go wild! Animal themed activities will inspire new movement, performance skills and creative play as children learn to move and act like their favourite creatures...
This fun, creative course will bring out the inner performers in young children, building their confidence and improving their skills!
Children will use their voices, enjoy music and dancing (building rhythm and musicality, as they role-play different animals and use storytelling to build an imaginary fantasy-land full of wild animals!
Presented by TAPAC and SHINE School of Confidence
Level 2 Restrictions
- Places in courses will be reduced to allow for social distancing of 2m for activities. This course has a maximum of 12 participants and needs a minimum of 7 participants to run.
- Activities for courses will be planned with social distancing in mind.
- There will be no end of course performances for any holiday programmes under Level 2.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Level 2 guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.