Our theatre is where your festivals and theatre, dance and circus shows come to life. Create and develop work here or stage your fully-fledged production. The TAPAC theatre is a flexible, easily accessible space. Our standard theatre configuration seats 127 patrons in tiered seating. If less stage space is required (e.g. for stand-up comedy), we can re-configure the space to seat up to 160. Our theatre can also be configured to a mix of cabaret tables and tiered seating.
For more information about our Theatre (including rate-card), please see the attached Theatre Hire Information Form below.
To submit a booking enquiry, please complete the attached Theatre Booking Form below.
TAPAC’s Theatre features:
- 14.0 x 14.0 x 6.5m adaptable space
- Lighting grid at 6m above stage
- Seating and stage configuration options can be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Full set of black drapes
- Cyclorama suitable for projection
- Mezzanine control room
- Comprehensive lighting rig and desks
- Sound System
- Sprung floor
- Loading Bay with direct access to stage
- Two dressing rooms
- Hydraulic hoist to assist rigging
- High rated rigging points for aerials
- Marley Dance floor available
Also included in your theatre hire:
- 1 usher
- Standard cleaning
- In-house marketing support
- In-house ticketing system (Patronbase)
TAPAC's theatre is also an excellent space for filming (it is a sound-proof black box). It is often used by production companies to film interviews and performances.
How to hire space at TAPAC
To enquire about hiring our studios or theatre, contact our Community Coordinator at [email protected] or on 09 845 0295