Learn the techniques used by professional circus performers including acrobatics, tightwire, juggling and unicycling! You’ll be guided by industry professionals Circability in a safe, creative and fun environment…
Circability’s holiday programmes are jam-packed with amazing activities for you to master. You’ll try:
- Spinning Plates
- Hula Hoops
- Handstands and Headstands
- Conditioning to build your strenth!
“Active, stimulating, fun.”
“Encourages confidence in physical performance.”
“Fun, progress and achievement.”
"It increased my child’s self confidence.”
- TAPAC is a vaccination mandated venue – everyone aged 12+ must be able to show proof of double vaccination to participate in a TAPAC or community-run programme. Please note, TAPAC hosts a number of programmes for young people, so there will be unvaccinated visitors at our venue.
- TAPAC's venue capacity is based on 1-metre physical distancing.
- Record keeping and scanning will be required.
- Parents will not be permitted to wait in the studio or foyer due to limited studio capacity.
- There will be no end of course performances or parent showings.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Covid guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.
- Find more information about TAPAC’s Covid Policy here