Learn the techniques used by professional circus performers including acrobatics, tightwire, juggling and unicycling! You’ll be guided by industry professionals Circability in a safe, creative and fun environment…
Circability’s holiday programmes are jam-packed with amazing activities for you to master. You’ll try:
- Juggling with 1, 2 and 3 balls
- Hula Hooping
- Spinning Plates
“Active, stimulating, fun.”
“Encourages confidence in physical performance.”
“Fun, progress and achievement.”
"It increased my child’s self confidence.”
Level 2 Restrictions
- Places in courses will be reduced to allow for social distancing of 2m for activities. This course has a maximum of 11 participants and needs a minimum of 6 participants to run.
- Activities for courses will be planned with social distancing in mind.
- Aerials cannot be offered in circus arts programmes until Level 1
- In order to avoid sharing equipment, students will have an individual pack of circus equipment that they use for the week. Equipment will be deep cleaned when the programme has ended.
- There will be no end of course performances for any holiday programmes under Level 2.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Level 2 guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.