Develop practical skills to use in the film and television industry and build your confidence and self-esteem as an actor by learning insider’s tips from professional actor and casting director Paul Norell...
You’ll experiment with different acting styles and practice performing on camera. Discover more about interpreting scripts, taking direction and working with other actors.
You’ll also learn useful tips for keeping your nerves under control and for presenting yourself confidently and articulately in auditions.
Level 2 Restrictions
- Places in courses will be reduced to allow for social distancing of 2m for activities. This course has a maximum of 8 participants and needs a minimum of 7 participants to run.
- Activities for courses will be planned with social distancing in mind.
- There will be no end of course performances for any holiday programmes under Level 2.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Level 2 guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.