Develop practical skills to use in the film and television industry and build your confidence and self-esteem as an actor by learning insider’s tips from professional actor Acacia O'Connor...
You’ll experiment with different acting styles and practice performing on camera. Discover more about interpreting scripts, taking direction and working with other actors.
You’ll also learn useful tips for keeping your nerves under control and for presenting yourself confidently and articulately in auditions.
- TAPAC is a vaccination mandated venue – everyone aged 12+ must be able to show proof of double vaccination to participate in a TAPAC or community-run programme. Please note, TAPAC hosts a number of programmes for young people, so there will be unvaccinated visitors at our venue.
- TAPAC's venue capacity is based on 1-metre physical distancing.
- Record keeping and scanning will be required.
- Parents will not be permitted to wait in the studio or foyer due to limited studio capacity.
- There will be no end of course performances or parent showings.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Covid guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.
- Find more information about TAPAC’s Covid Policy here