Learn new hip hop moves from a gold medal world champion and former member of The Royal Family Dance Crew, Bianca Paine. This high-energy, intensive workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced hip hop dancers.
Students will explore different hip hop styles as they discover more about how hip hop is choreographed. You’ll work on a hip hop routine putting everything you’ve learnt into practice.
Level 2 Restrictions
- Places in courses will be reduced to allow for social distancing of 2m for activities. This course has a maximum of 12 participants and needs a minimum of 6 participants to run.
- Activities for courses will be planned with social distancing in mind.
- There will be no end of course performances for any holiday programmes under Level 2.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Level 2 guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.