Learn new magic tricks that will stun your friends and family. Your confidence will grow as you master the tricks used by professional magicians – let the hocus pocus begin!
From clever card tricks to making rope knots disappear and coins mysteriously vanish, you’ll discover how to perform magic using coins, cards, paper, rubber bands and other everyday objects so you can practise easily at home in between classes.
No prior experience is needed, just a willingness to have some fun and enter the wonderful world of magic.
“Amazing, fantastic, awesome fun.”
“Incredible, amazing and cool – I learned how to make a cup float!”
“Magic is fun and this made me incredible at it.”
“Well run, educational, fun.”
“The teachers were great.”
“It helped my son’s bonding with his friends who attended and his confidence.”
- TAPAC is a vaccination mandated venue – everyone aged 12+ must be able to show proof of double vaccination to participate in a TAPAC or community-run programme. Please note, TAPAC hosts a number of programmes for young people, so there will be unvaccinated visitors at our venue.
- TAPAC's venue capacity is based on 1-metre physical distancing.
- Record keeping and scanning will be required.
- Parents will not be permitted to wait in the studio or foyer due to limited studio capacity.
- There will be no end of course performances or parent showings.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Covid guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.
- Find more information about TAPAC’s Covid Policy here