Master the latest dance crazes and challenges going viral on social media and invent your own short dance routines in this fun programme led by award-winning dancer Bianca Paine…
Want to learn how to do the world’s most popular dance moves? This energetic class will teach you the latest moves to wow your friends and family.
You do not need to be on TikTok to join this programme, and dances will not be shared on the TikTok platform.
"Awesome TikTok fun!"
“A fun way to get my child into dance.”
"Fun, supportive, modern."
"A happy dance experience."
“I am so happy, I had the time of my life.”
- TAPAC is a vaccination mandated venue – everyone aged 12+ must be able to show proof of double vaccination to participate in a TAPAC or community-run programme. Please note, TAPAC hosts a number of programmes for young people, so there will be unvaccinated visitors at our venue.
- TAPAC's venue capacity is based on 1-metre physical distancing.
- Record keeping and scanning will be required.
- Parents will not be permitted to wait in the studio or foyer due to limited studio capacity.
- There will be no end of course performances or parent showings.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Covid guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.
- Find more information about TAPAC’s Covid Policy here