Contemporary Dance uNZipped is a collaboration between TAPAC (The Auckland Performing Arts Centre) and Patrice O'Brien, Kaiārahi DSANZ and dance education specialist.
The programme includes a line-up of experienced teaching artists and facilitators handpicked for their expertise and commitment to dance in schools.
You will experience:
- Four days of workshops packed with ideas and creative strategies to assist your teaching of NCEA dance
- At least two contemporary dances to use for NCEA performance standards
- Daily sessions on contemporary technique
- Sessions on composition and choreography suitable for delivery to your students
- Discussions and networking with fellow secondary school dance teachers – an invaluable relationship-building resource!
In addition, you will receive:
- A recording of the dances for your resources
- Student instructions and assessment schedules for the standards covered in the workshop
- Opportunities to purchase additional resources.
This event will be catered along with drinks and nibbles at the end of the last day of the workshops. Dietary requirement information will be requested from you before the start of the workshops.
Price and Payment
$460.00 - if booked through EnrolMy and paid via credit card at the time of booking. Available until December 20th 2023. To book through EnrolMy, please click the Early Bird Enrolments button above.
$510.00- if booked as 'Buy Now, Pay Later.' Participant/school will be invoiced, and invoices will need to be paid by the participant (or participant's school) by January 20th 2024
To book buy now and pay later, please register via the following Microsoft Form instead - Click HERE