A fun class designed to encourage each child’s unique creativity and confidence while they learn what makes a great TV or film performance.
Students will explore:
- Embodying character, story and world
- Reading and preparing scripts
- Creating imaginative worlds
- Awareness of camera and technical requirements of screen craft
- On-screen presence
- Vocal and physical tools/exploration
There is no class on Friday 24 June (Matariki).
Please see how TAPAC operates within The Covid-19 Protection Framework HERE