*Term 3 classes continue through to the 30th September, to enrol in Term 3 classes please email [email protected]
This class teaches basic ballet techniques in a social and supportive environment. Students with a limited knowledge of ballet can practice ballet techniques together and build an appreciation for the dance form...
"Mary-Jane’s patience and skill at sharing her knowledge as well as her tremendous enthusiasm for this beautiful dance form, has made every class so enjoyable. As an added bonus, I feel longer and leaner and, possibly for the first time in my life, am learning how to stand up straight! I would highly recommend Mary-Jane’s class."
"The best ever class! It's great to learn from someone who knows what they're doing ... it's taught me a love of dance."
What to wear:
- Please wear stretchy, close-fitting tights/leggings and t-shirts/tops.
- Women, please wear your hair tied back off your face and neck (so you can dance without it falling in your face).
- Men, please wear a dance belt (they can be purchased at Pure Dance on New North Road).
- Footwear - you can wear sports socks at first (preferably cotton, tight-fitting) and once you understand how the feet need to work you can purchase ballet shoes.
For more information about Mary-Jane's work, visit her website at https://www.maryjaneoreillydance.com/
* In the event that any Covid-19 restrictions prevent classes being held in studio, the programme will be run online.