Enter a magical summer fantasy-land of drama and movement! Children will improve their confidence as they learn acting, public speaking and social skills...
Through drama, movement, improvisation and voice, children will develop their dance, acting and speaking skills and be involved in a host of summer-themed activities to promote problem-solving, participation and imagination.
Children will use their voices, enjoy music and dancing (building rhythm, musicality, following, balance and co-ordination). They will also use role-play and storytelling to build an imaginary summer fantasy-land!
Presented by TAPAC and SHINE School of Confidence
- TAPAC is a vaccination mandated venue – everyone aged 12+ must be able to show proof of double vaccination to participate in a TAPAC or community-run programme. Please note, TAPAC hosts a number of programmes for young people, so there will be unvaccinated visitors at our venue.
- TAPAC's venue capacity is based on 1-metre physical distancing.
- Record keeping and scanning will be required.
- Parents will not be permitted to wait in the studio or foyer due to limited studio capacity.
- There will be no end of course performances or parent showings.
- Prior to the start of the course, you will receive an email detailing TAPAC’s Covid guidelines for students and visitors.
- If the programme needs to be cancelled due to Covid-19 restrictions or low enrolments, you will receive a refund.
- Find more information about TAPAC’s Covid Policy here